
بعرف غبت عنكم كثير , بس صراحة الثلاث الأسـابيع اللي فاتو حصلت أشياء كثيرة بحياتي
اللي طفشت منهـا كليــاً ! , خلاص الهرب من هنـا هو الحـل ...اوف
# No.1 : - My dad , is my misery ..
صدقوا أو ماتصدقوا , من يوم عمري 7 سنوات وأنا أفكر ان الأبوه شي خيالي ومستحيل يكون موجود
كنت أستغـرب لما أشوف أصحابي وأبـآئهم مع بعض يضحكوا وياخذوهم من المدرسة لما المدرسة تنتهـي
بعدين لما كبرت شوي (بداية المراهقة ) , فقدت أي خصلة من المشاعر لوالدي , صرت ما أتكلم معاهـ
أسلم عليه , وأروح غرفتي اللي أعتبرهـا الى الآن
my own paradise lol
أتوقع تتساءلون ليش ابوي مو دايما عندي ؟ دايما يسافر لأمه اللي كمان أرحمهـا لول
مسكينة مريضة , وهو يروح عندهـا ومنهـا لشغله اللي هو أول شي بالدنياهههه
وتعرفوا صورة الرجال العربي اللي يستحقر المرأة الـعاملة ؟
البابا منهم ههههههههههه ,
He always try to put my mom down , I can't tell you how cause it's private
But still , I feel sad for my mom , truly sad . I hope I can help her very soon.
His needs are upon his kid's , he is careless about our feelings and needs
FUCK HIM !! , I want him out of my life , for good
------------------------
هههه , بعرف تحسوا بتناقض ؟ لول
آسف , بس الكلام اللي فوق كان محبوس فيني من زمان
and finally I let it all out :)

على الفكرة الكلام المكتوب فوق مكتوب من اسبـوع أتوقع ..
بس ترددت انشره , لأن ...مدري احس ماله داعي
But this is the only place where I can talk freely :)
المهم , بحياتي صارت أشياء كثيرة كثيرة
لول , تعلمت فيهـا أشـياء ..
أول شي , لاحظت في شخصيتي انه لازم أعترف للناس عن مثليتي
يعني دايما رغبتي انه , شكلي , تصرفاتي , يصرخون " هـذا مثلي " بدون ما أقول لول
بس بصراحة , صار هذا الشي يعيقني إجتماعيا .
I realized no one needs to know about my homosexuality , it's between me , my boyfriend and our bed lol . But seriously when you always think that you're not going to be able to make new friends because you're afraid of you who you are , then don't be . Remember being gay is a private thing , I know it's a hard thing to do . But remember you live in a primitive society where gay people usually get bashed , REMEMBER Safety 1st .
لا تنسوا , مثليتكم شي خاص ومو شرط الناس تعرف ,
like did your dad come to you and said :- " I'm Straight and I like to fuck your from her @#$@# :P"
طبعا لأ, حاول قدر ماتمكن أنك ماتفكر انه المثلية هي أنت كليـاً , هي جزء وجزء خاص كمان
homosexuality doesn't define you , what defines you is your Actions :)



I've a confession to make , and it's kinda embarrassing :P
I've a crush on a blogger , we all know him
Of course not mna7y , like ew lol
and of course not Alex lmao
it's .... hmm... I won't say 5ala9 :P
what brought my attention to him is his writings and the way he speaks/write
is adorable lol , --> someone lost their mind hahahahahaha x)
خلاص , ماراح اكمل , حلوهـا بنفسكم لول
PEACE OUT BITCHES !
xoxo
a7bkom :)

2 comments:
Oh, man I was about to say this guy is totally into me till you wrote (him) now all what I can say Ouch!! LOL
any way I had a father like yours ,,but what makes it different is that you are a guy you could get out of this whole situation any time when you become a full grown man ,, and that's an advantage you should take at a time..
so don't think what makes you miserable ..but work so you can get out of it as soon as you can
Wailing is not a gonna do you any good :)
P.S: stop being lazy and post more
take care :D
Hall :-
hahaha , la 7beebty ana a7bk ktheeer <3
If I were a lesbian I'd def hit on you :P
I actually have some plans to get out of my home after high school , Let's hope they're gonna work out . And yeah I know it's harder for you girls , but give them the " I wanna study " excuse ...
RE:-PS:- Laziness is my nature .. o.o lol I'll today <3
Cya
Post a Comment