Do you guys remember when I told you that I have a girl crush on Samantha
well , Christina seems she's having it too lol
Side Note : I Believe Gay guys have a girl crushes on Butch lesbians ,
believe me it happened to me a lot lol
Christina is getting divorced with her husband , oh wait I mean't ex-husband lol
I pity her situation to be honest , she's a beautiful woman with an amazing voice
she got what it takes to be successful . Plus She has two cute kids from her dumb ex !
,,
But if she's showing her gay side now ? I know she had declared that she's into women and men
but idk , I never thought she would date a girl .. oh btw , guess who's the girl who got xtina's heart? YES SAMANTHA FUCKING RONSON !
Xtina lost her mind ,and Lindsay is going to drink all over again when she finds out about this lol.
I'm not against xtina dating a girl but I don't know....
يعني من كل الليزبيانز في لوس أنجلوس مالقيتي غير سمانثا ؟ شكل هالسمانثا مش طبيعية هههههههه
شبكت نص بنات لو انجلوس هههههههههه
anyway ,Samantha is cute ..Just saying :P

Aren't they cute?

While Xtina is fallin' Apart ...
Rihanna is Getting herself together , After releasing her Last album " Rated R"
which btw I Find it very hmm..ok? of course I like it's music
but still , I want that bitch who became a bad girl !
Rihanna's Single " only Girl " is getting lots of success . I love the song
and the music video , she looks cute <:
And her song " what's my name '' got leaked today
you can youtube it if you wanna listen to it :)
and omg , her hair is F-A-B ! I truly love it !
her stylist is doing a great job !
that's it for today , I know it's not my thing to talk about celebs in an entire post
without making it all about me lol , but I wanted to do something new :)
Cya
xo

2 comments:
hey
as for xtina
im shocked that she is getting divorced after saying in a very recent interview that her husband is her life
and as for Rihanna
i like the single very much
the new leaked one im not a huge fan of it but i like it
and i love another new song called :who's that chick
have fun baby
Mna7y hilton :-
I know right ? Like bitch she pretended to be happy ? for what ? that's good she's getting divorced . but I hope it's not because of sam .
And biaaaaaaaaaatch whatever rihanna does , she's good at it ! Fashion , Music , Art
she's talented <3
Thanks for comment hun , Loveee you <3 :P
hehe
cya
xo
Post a Comment