
5 teens in 2 weeks commit suicide
what a disaster , it makes me sad that a liberated Country as America
is not giving much attention to this kind of topics . Instead of showing Arab/Terrorists
false news on tv , they should mind their own business .
what upsets me the most about Americans is .. they're double standard
they say freedom,Equality , and respect are what matter to them , but 49% of them are fucking stupid/homophobes . why did I write down 49% ? because half of the country is against gay marriage , which means they're not in favor for homosexuals .
أتمنـى هالحادثة المؤسفة تركز على غباء بـعـض الأميريكين , انا الحين عندي سـؤال ..
وين أهـل المراهقين ؟ ليش مايعلمونهم الصح ولا الخطأ ؟ . ولا عشان أولادهم بيضاقوا الـ " مثليين " ويعتبروا أقلية
مايقدروا يقولوا أي شي ؟ . آآه , غباء من جد

an Important lesson you've to know about ..
خلال فترة المراهقيين المثليين ( ذكور أو إناث ) , راح تدخلوا مرحلة كلنـا كمثليين مرينا فيهـا .
وهـي الرغبة الشديدة انكم تفصحون عن مـثلـيـتكم بأي طريقة , بس مايتوفر لكم شخص تثقون فيه لأن
زي ما إنتـم عـارفين .. ظروفنا ماتسمح ههههههه
انا عن نفسـي كنت كثير غبي وساذج , مريت بهالمرحلة قبل سنة ونص تقريبا
قلت لأصحابي وخربت على نفسي حياتي , آخر سنتين كانت
A Living Hell !
ماعملـوا شي لي , بس تغيرت تصرفاتهم معي كثير , لما بكون مع واحد لحالنا
بحس انه مو مرتاح لأننا بنكون لوحدنا . ولما سافرت معهم في دبي كلهم أخذوا غرف
As Roomates , And I took the master bedroom
عشان محد بيرتاح مع الهـومو هههههههه
أكبر غلطة الواحد يعملهـا لما يقول لأصحابه وهم بيكرهون المثليين . أدري مشاعر الكبت تكون موجودة
بس تكوين الصداقات على الإنترنت مع ناس من نفس الفئة العمرية أو قريبة منها راح يكون أفضل خيار
لحد يقول لي مثل ماوصلني على الفيس بوك كيف أخوانك تقبلوا وكذا .
شوفوا , أخواني عادي عندهـم .
They love me unconditionally
خاصة اختي , أصـلا هي ماعندها مشكلة مع
with homos lol , her favorite designers happened to be gay lol
but anyway , remember telling your siblings doesn't always go to your benefit
أخواني مختلفين , و ممكن أخوان بعضكم مختلف و ممكن بعضهم مثل أخواني . كل واحد وحسب طبيعة عائلته
يعني إسألوا واحد منهم لما تشوفوا أخبار عن المثليين ., يعني عن رأيه وكذا ..
بـس أهــــم شــــــــــــــــــــــــي !
Don't tell your Parents !
As for Middle eastern parents . they surely don't like homosexuality in all it's shapes and colors lol . so stay away from them , I did it once with my mom and it went wrong !
كان أسوأ شي عملته فحياتي , خلينا ساكتين أحسن هههه.
I hope you guys will take these advices seriously , I'm not gonna say that I'm the gays mentor lol
But I've experienced each one of them , and I hope no one will face those kind of situations ever .

Yes This picture explains my life currently , I'm living a Drama-free life
and I L - O - V- E IT ! , I'm not gonna say it's 100% Fun
but I'm much more relaxed right now than I used to be ... way much more lol
أحب لما تكون حياتي دراما-فري , ممكن ما أحب الروتينية .. بس أفضلها على الدراما اكيد لول
Although It's messing a drama-free Boyfriend :P
Just kidding, No place for boyfriends currently , I ain't ready to handle their bullshit lol :P
I'm a senior at the moment , which means I've to put extra work on my studies !
جدولي اليومي ممل نوعاً ما , وكمان مع الإختبارات القصيرة بيكون جدول ياسلام ههههه .
وبالنسبة لأصحابي , هممـ.. عادي معهم , الى الآن ما بحب أتكلم عن المواضيع المحرجة "المثلية " , لأن ما عندي وقت للدراما
--> he wants everything goes drama-free :P lol
قليلة تكون طلعـاتي معـهم ,
I've got my bitches , you now yourselves :P
Shout-out to :
Mna7y : Thanks for giving a fuck about my posts , i'm finally glad that someone cares about my bullshit lol . Love you bitch xo
Arab Gay teen /Omar : I'm glad you posted an update about you , I miss you and your posts a lot , Exchange Emails maybe ? lol
Alex : girl I'm very worried about you , you deleted your Formspring account , and I think you're not active on facebook anymore , and it passed a month with no post , something is going wrong !
xo
cya

2 comments:
مرحبـــا يا حلو ،،
ummmm I guess this is my first comment in here, but I've been following u since the very beginning ..
مع إني ما أشترك معك بكثير من الأفكار ،، لكن هالبوست أنا معك فيه 100% ..
The best line is: "Instead of showing Arab/Terrorists
false news on tv , they should mind their own business"
Very well said xD
أما بخصوص الـ coming-out
بصراحة في مجمتعاتنا العربية أعتبرها أغبى خطوة ممكن ياخذها أي مثلي .. !! مهما بلغت درجة الإنفتاح بمجتمعاتنا ومهما كانت ديانتها إلا إنه المثلية شي محارب من قبل الفئة العظمى الغالبة إذا ما كان من الكل !!
وأتمنى بالفعل أي شخص يخطر هالشي على باله يفكر فيه من كل النواحي ،، وبتأثيره مو بس على نفسه ،، لكن على اللي حواليه وعلى اللي يحبوه ..
Guess that's all .. !!
لا تغط عنا ،، و
keep posting ;)
غ ـــــــــــــــــــــــــرور ..
غـرور :
Hey there
بالنسبة لي شفت مدونتك كم مرة ,
Bs it has lots of arabic-poem , I barley can Understand lol :P
شوف بقصة الـ
coming out
ما انصح أحد يقول لأهلـه نهـائيا , بس لو مثلا الأخوان يساندون , فعـادي ..لكن لحد يقول لوالديهم
هذا خطأ كبير بنظري .
Thanks 3'roor <3
nawrtna :P
Cya
xoxo
Post a Comment