Yes , That's Right . Jinxed is back :)



ehm , Yes that's true , Very true
Jinxed is back with lots of shizzle in his bag , stories and blahs that will keep you entertained



I'm pretty sure that you've been wondering where I was , What I did , And If I changed or not.

اتـوقع الإجابة لآخـر سـؤال , هـو نـــــعم
I changed , Like totally . After Reading my previous I noticed that I was naive somehow .
immature , And yet I liked my old version of myself lol --> ? silly much ?


إشـتقـت لكم كثـير , ماراح اقـول اني وقفت تدوين لظروف معينة, الصراحة كنت تقريبا متابع لكم
بس I decided to take a break from blogging , and I guess it's time to do lots of work now :)


School Started , oh boy


المدارس فتحت أبوابها من أسبوع ويومين تقريبا , امممـ.. صراحة المدرسة صارت مكان للدراسة عندي لا أقل ولا أكثر
مش مثل الأغلبية اللي نعرفهم , عشـان " أصحابهم " اللي يحبونهم , لول
everyone has different circumstances .

ماراح أقـول ما عــنــدي أصــحــاب , عندي بس تقدروا تـقـولوا للمدرسة لا أقــل ولا أكـثــر
هم كمان حاسين اني مو مرة متعـلق فيـهـم كثير , مثل أول
يعني علاقتي معهـم عادية جداً !
يعني انا بجهـه وهـم بجـهـه , I Kinda Prefer it this way
and Plus , this was a good lesson to me , I'll be very picky when I choose my future Friends !



Love Life ? hmmm..


حياتي العاطفية نفسهـا , ماتغيرت أبداً . في ناس عاجبتني بس ما اقدر أعمل أي خطوة
I'm really afraid , yet I'm kinda desperate !

but hey, I'm a senior now . Which means My last year here ...hopefully !

I actually afraid of befriending gay dudes lol , Anyway ...
the gay scene here is all about @#%#$ , and most of the guys are %$@##@ . lol

okay now , I gotta go to sleep :)

Love you cupcakes ! cya xo

1 comments:

Mna7y hilton said...

bitch welcome back

as for the naive thing
every two years u will look back at how u were thinking two years ago and u will say : omg i was soo stupid and naive

thats how we grow up and learn about ourselves

i hope u the best in school
and work hard so u can get good grades

Post a Comment