
Feeling different .
I've always felt different than the rest of the people . I've always chosen and picked out the things my society didn't like , I've always been dressing differently , and been acting differently
ما عمري فكرت برأي أحد , كنت دائما غير . كبرت ..وكل مالي أتعرف على نفسي أكثر وخوفي بدأ يكبر أكيد . ميولي الجنسية إختلفت عن غيري , معتقداتي تغيرت , شخصيتي كـــاملــة تغيـرت .
I can't keep up with my friends and their activities , also I can't show and be proud of my differences in my own home . I rarely talk to people and communicate with others .
صار جدولي في الويكندز نفس الشي , كنت أحب أي شـــي إسـمه مسلسلات عشان أقدر أعـيـش الجو الي كنت دائما اتمناه , نفس الناس ونفس الشخصيات . أخدع نفسي على اني راح أكون مثلهم لول .
I used to get really emotional whenever I see two human beings enjoy being friends and faithful to each other , I recently realized I haven't had a good friend to rely on 'till my late childhood. it's really pathetic , I know . but seriously it's just too hard to trust someone these days .
حتى خلال المجتمع المثلي العربي , دائمــا أحاول اكون قريب من بعضهم . بس للأسف كنت مختلف عنهم كثيييير
كان تفكير أغلبيتهم في الجنس ومتى يعملوها وغيره . كل مثلي عربي عنده موقع على الفيس بوك وغيرها من البروفايلات الكثيرة على مواقع الشبكة الإجتماعية . وانا كنت حاب أشوف مجتمع مثلي مثقف بس للأسف انصدمت لول .
I know you guys think that I've adopted the western lifestyle , but seriously that's not the issue . the issue is where can I find like-minded people ? I clearly can't find a single person that share at least one thing with me lol .

YES I Am back lol , just showing some heavy love :P
DROP YOUR COMMENT OR YOU'll be chopped into pieces .
سي يا .

7 comments:
Welcome baack yoo bitch ;P
<<~~ I <3 Tyra snap xD
DaAaA !!, وين المشكلة طيب ان تَغيرت؟
مو انت مراهق مثلك مثل مليون الف خمسة عشرة مراهق غيرك :D
مو آنت لحآلك اللي متغير !, ومو لاقي احد يفهمك او هيك حاجة !!,
كلنا كذا, بالأخير هي مرحلة وراح تعدي,
برآيي الشخصي تكون وحيد افضل من آنك تصاحب ناس حقيرة :(, بلكي تلاقي اللي ببالك وبلكي لا,
لاكن عَ الأقل خلي فيه آمل براسك الصغير هذا <~~ (o.O)
Speaking of LGBT sh*t, آنآ مرررة غسلت يدي من هالموضوع مرررة, لذلك علاقتي سطحية جداً معهم, هذا ان كان يربطي فيهم شي اصلاً ^^
So chill out n' try 2 have sum fun \=D/
Hey add me on MSN
mrdevil-95@hotmail.com
if u need someone to talk to
don't say i'm different say i'm UNIQUE
Elie :-
I know every teenager goes through that phase when they feel very depressed and sad . but still , it's very abnormal when they have it all the time . I am clearly sick of being point out as different all the time . I am trying to stay on the ground for a while , hopefully I'll get through it .
thanks for your comment , it's very Facetious yet boosted my spirit a bit :p .
MT95 :-
accepted your add request .
^.^
andrew :-
that doesn't help to be honest . uniqueness is not well appreciated around here ...
trust me babe ur too young to have good friends
u know that most real friends come after school
usually university and after that
when it comes to the gay community
thats true some are like that
but trust me alot are just like u and me
وبعدين وين انا رحت
حبيبي لازم نسولف ابي اقوللك كلام
يا رجع جوالك او كلمني مسنجر
اللي هو
بس كللمني ابيك
Post a Comment