Would you hold it against me ?
the gay icon , Miss.Britney Spears has released her Um-mazing music video . it's so good , I even downloaded the video HD . she looked great , I loved it for real . her make up and clothes are very flawless and she's kinda getting her dancing skills back . Long Live Britney Spears .

Friends , oh dear Friends
why are you all stupid ? ugh . my back should be bleeding after getting backstabbed many times . I can't wait 'till I spit on your faces at the end of the year . okay enough bitching about them . let's leave it here hehe .
I miss Mna7y , Hallucination , Alex , and the others for sure . :(

3 comments:
In case you dont understand what the video is about:
Start of her CAREER- She hit the earth like a meteor
Becoming a SUPERSTAR - She’s all glammed up putting make-up and perfume
Rising POPULARITY - She’s rising as her old music videos surround her
She fell in LOVE - The picture of the guy on touchscreen TV
Personal STRUGGLE - She was fighting with herself
BREAKDOWN/MELTDOWN - She collapses and ruins her wedding dress and past work
PRESENT- She comes back harder than EVER!
بالنسبه للفديو
انا اختلف معك فيه
الصراحه صدع راسي من كثر التقطيع فيه
يعني الفكره حلوه مرره
but the editing is fucked up
the frame changed ever 3 seconds or less
i kinda got lost and didnt know what i was watching
and the fucking adds are way too obvious
i miss u too babe
but something is wrong with ur bb
i dont see it working anymore
خذهـــا نصيحة من أخ أكبر ،،
عطـــي أصحابك فرصة ،،
ولا تتوقع من اللي حولك الكثـــير ،،
عشان ما تنحبط وتلومهم في النهاية ..
=)
Post a Comment