lol..I have said I'm back before lol..but..



omg I know , I know ... Jinxed says he's back but seriously I am lol . It's been a long time almost a year 

since the last time I posted something. I realized that I used to be a fucking drama queen lol , omg 

seriously ? no wonder I hated myself haha, I was so overdramatic. but anyway, I just want to inform 


you that I left the country 7 months ago , I live in California right now. I'm going to a good school here,

trying to make it in this world , I live in a very gay-friendly place. everyone is so nice and kind-hearted. 

I turned 19 few weeks ago, I know ! that was freaking exciting for me. I partied hard and had lots of 

fun. I'm doing very good and I'm in very happy state of mind in my life right now. 

If you use to read my posts on this blog , you might have been bothered about me being depressed. I 

I know that I was very annoying and dramatic , but I have actually overcome my depression even 

Before I left the country, I felt so stupid while going back to my blow and read my previous posts lol. 

seriously I felt silly while going through them all . 

anyway, I think I will start posting regularly :) Feel free to post your comments if you notice this...


1 comments:

GoldenFreeze said...

omg why you so mean.

Post a Comment