Guess who's back ?





Yep , it's me :)
PS : Before I get started with this post , isn't Darren criss the cutest thing ever ?


بعرف إني تأخرت عليكم وما كتبت كثير بالمدونة , تقدروا تقولون أخذت فترة راحة من المدونة ومن الإنترنت بشكل عام
حاولت اطور وأحسن من حالتي الإجتمـاعية و نجـحت
I guess .


كثير إشتقت لكم للناس اللي وقفت تكتب والناس الى الآن بتدون !

مناحي , انا جاي , حسام , عـمر , اليكس , Hallucination
Te Amo , وكثير منكم .

~

oh my Darren !

أتوقع هوسي وعشقي لـ
Darren criss
وصل لحد الجنون والغرابة , أتوقع الناس راح تعرف إني جاي والسبه هو ههههه
I just Adore him so much

BIG FAT SECRET OF MINE : Sometimes I wish I'm laying on
bed next to him making out , yes I said it girl lol.

أغلبكم ما يعرفه , He's an actor on the hit tv series " Glee "

HE'S FINE AND IF YOU DON'T AGREE WITH ME
FUCK YOU .

btw ,

انـــا مــن شـهـريــن دخلــت الــ 18 رســميـــا ً هه .

so I am a big boy right now . although stop hitting on me
it's sleazy and gross and trashy.
-> مصدق حاله LOL


Btw , كثيـر منكم يـسـألني إذا انا في علاقة أو لأ
And my Answer is obviously no , I don't do relationships as long as i'm living in the middle east ,
cause they are waste of my time and energy and some arab guys are total bullsh#!ts.

~

Darren - darren-criss fan art



بوست قصير , بس فقط حبيت أقول إني رجعت على أمل انو ما أطول مثل آخر مرة .

And I wanted to say , I want to marry Darren criss . that's it I love you D
I'm crazy about , although you might not see this but I adore you .


bye xo

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

girl im glad ur back. as for ur crush im sorry to tell that the guy is straight so ...

mi7tar said...

Hahahaha the guy is str8

Anyway HBD 2 U lol

Glee is amaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazing and my friends R calling me Britney lol
Because I'm kind of clumsy as her lol

Jinxed said...

Mna7y hilton :- gurl , holla back at yaaa
I know he's straight , you think I didn't memorize his Wikipedia page ? lol .

I know he's straight , but please stop saying that it leaves nothing to my imagination :[

Jinxed said...

mi7tar :- hey there , okay stop saying he's straight please , I got it 5la9 lol *Saddest face on earth* .

Straight friends? watching glee ? weird.
oh I LOVE Brittany , I love her clumsiness :]
lucky you...you got her clumsiness :[

غريب said...

هلا

فترة طويلة ما سمعت عنك وما لقيت منك تعليق على مدونتي وما شايف لك مواضيع كثيرة عسى خير

Post a Comment